Step 1 of 4

Car and van breakdown cover (Fleetwide)

  • This cover is for vehicles 3.5 tonnes or under, including:
  • Cars
  • Trucks
  • Vans (excluding couriers)

Need cover for something else? See options

Your cover includes

Roadside Assistance

If you break down over 1/4 mile from the vehicle’s registered address, help’s on its way, 24/7.

At Home (Home Start)

You’ll get Roadside Assistance if you break down at or within 1/4 mile of the vehicle’s registered address.

Your vehicles

How many vehicles do you need cover for?

for a year, {{amountPerVehicleDisplay}} per vehicle
Enter your promotional code
Price includes {{discountPerVehicleDisplay}} discount ({{marketingTagline}}) for {{promotionText}} Change promotional code
{{promoCodeDescription}} Add promotional code


for a year, {{amountPerVehicleDisplay}} per vehicle

{{}} {{productSummary.priceToDisplay}}

Prefer to talk? Get in touch with us to buy your cover

0800 316 0410

Open: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

Renew, change or cancel your cover

0800 55 11 88

Open: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm

Fleet - Car and van

  • Car and van cover is also known as Fleet Breakdown Cover. For full Ts&Cs, see the Fleet Breakdown Cover policy.
  • The price you pay will depend on the number of vehicles you need cover for and the product add - ons, such as Accident Management, you choose.
  • Parts and Garage Cover(Breakdown Repair Cover) and European Breakdown Cover(Fleet Europe Cover) have their own Ts & Cs.
  • If you are an existing customer and you have any questions about your cover, you can get in touch with us on   0800 55 11 88   (Option 1).
  • AA Breakdown Cover is arranged by Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited.Registered office: Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4EA.Registered in England and Wales number 2414212.
  • Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority(FCA). You can check their register online.

Free National Recovery offer

Fleet - Car and van

Here's where you'll find all the policy documents relating to this type of cover.